There are a number of reasons why we feel choosing Guthrie & Craig would be a great choice. Here are a few reasons why:
- 100% success rate in supporting businesses achieving UKAS certification to ISO Standards, such as ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 27001, ISO 45001.
- Modern approach to Consultancy and Digital Solutions.
- Established in 1995, we have been trading as a business for 28+ years.
- Highly skilled team, who are versatile and flexible with any Client requirements.
- We do not tie Clients down to long term, complex contracts.
- We pride ourselves on a hands-on approach, meaning we will help with all aspects of work.
- Our team cover the whole of the UK as well as overseas (if there is ever a requirement).
- We can save you time and money, by covering a range of services from H&S, HR, ISO, Training and a Mobile App, all under 1 Company, instead of outsourcing these services to multiple Consultants / Organisations.
We cover a wide range of Industry Sectors including:
- General Businesses
- Oil & Gas
- Service Industry
There are many Organisations that will try to tie businesses down to complex long term contracts, but this is something at Guthrie & Craig we have never done or will do in the future.
We believe our quality of service is delivered at a high standard at all times, which has consistently retained Clients without the need for any long term contracts.
This will depend on a number of factors including that of your own business needs, and of any client requirements.
Many businesses will start with a Quality Management System ISO 9001, and over time will add additional systems such as ISO 14001, ISO 45001, ISO 27001 etc.
We can also implement Integrated Management Systems covering a range of ISO Standards.
Clients can often stipulate which ISO Standard they require you have in place, so this can have a big factor on your decision.
Please contact us at any time or call 0191 603 1066 to speak with one of the team.
Yes – any Clients where we provide a retained Health & Safety service, are appointed a Consultant who will have sufficient experience and qualifications to act as your Competent Health & Safety Advisor.
We have included a Pricing section on the website which provides an indicative costing for the different services we provide. For a more accurate Proposal please contact the team by completing a contact form or calling us directly on 0191 6031066.
The Pricing section can be found at the top of the site or in the menu area from a mobile device.